Hewlett Packard Enterprise D3700, 25TB disk array Rack (2U) Aluminium
HP B7E42AHP D3700 25TB BUNDLE(25/25)SFF-1TB-7.2K-SAS-6G 2U DISK ENCLOSURE
D3700, 25TB, 2U, SATAIII, SAS 12Gbps, 6.35 cm (2.5") , RAID 6/50/60
Hewlett Packard Enterprise D3700, 25TB, HDD, 25 TB, HDD,SSD, 240 TB, Serial ATA III, 1000 GB
Hewlett Packard Enterprise D3700, 25TB. Installed storage drive type: HDD, Total installed storage capacity: 25 TB, Supported storage drive types: HDD,SSD. Chassis type: Rack (2U), Product colour: Aluminium, Noise level: 53 dB. Power supply unit (PSU) capacity: 460 W, AC input voltage: 100-240 V, AC input frequency: 50/60 Hz. Server operating systems supported: Windows Server 2003,Windows Server 2008. Width: 448 mm, Depth: 546 mm, Height: 87 mmHas your business exceeded your storage capacity? Manage your small and midrange business’ growing storage needs by deploying the HP D3000 Enclosures, the next generation 12 Gb SAS low-cost, high-capacity, tiered external storage system. The HP D3000 Enclosures are ideal for your small application environments, remote offices and departmental locations.
The new 12 Gb SAS enclosures—Large Form Factor (LFF) D3600 with 12 drive bays and Small Form Factor (SFF) D3700 with 25 drive bays—offer flexible, modular solutions to simplify capacity expansion of HP ProLiant server and BladeSystem environments to external storage without having to make the full move to SAN or NAS. This allows you to buy what is needed today and purchase additional capacity as data storage needs grow. D3000 supports HP SmartDrive Carrier.
Buy and maintain common set of HP ProLiant drives for Gen8 ProLiant servers. Total support can grow up to 96 LFF or 200 SFF drives.
Affordable Storage for Capacity Demands
- HP D3000 Enclosures 12 Gb SAS enables a higher/faster data transfer rate: doubling the current transfer rate of 6 Gb solutions, adding crucial bandwidth.
- The modular platform provides investment protection by allowing you to purchase based on your current need, and plan for the future without hidden management charges.
- Increase your data speed with enterprise-class dual-port SAS drives as the need and budget dictates.
- Provides a higher level of redundancy and reliability, thereby reducing single points of failure within the storage network.
Flexible and Scalable with Room to Grow
- The HP D3000 Enclosures give you the flexibility to mix and match SAS, SATA and Solid State drives in the same enclosure, and extend the benefit of tiered storage to direct attach customers.
- Designed to give you room to grow as your storage demands increase, the D3600 LFF can grow up to 96 drives. You can also add up to eight (8) D3600 large form factor (LFF) enclosures that can be connected together from a single controller port.
- With the D3700 SFF you can add up to 200 drives or up to eight (8) small form factor (SFF) enclosures can be connected together from a single controller port.
- With a Gen8 Smart Array Controller you can mix D3600 and the D3700 enclosures for expansion, up to four (4) D3600 and four (4) D3700 (4xLFF and 4xSFF) allowing for expansion up to 148 drives.
- On the D3700 you can get solid state drive support for up to 25 drives per Smart Array Controller.
Easy to Manage
- The HP D3000 Enclosures support the HP SmartDrive Carrier, (Gen8 ProLiant Drives), enabling single set of common drives for Gen8 ProLiant servers and D3000 Enclosures.
- The HP D3000 Enclosures uses familiar HP ProLiant management tools including HP Systems Insight Manager and the HP Array Configuration Utility (ACU) software.
- The HP D3000 Enclosures are compatible with selected HP Smart Array SAS Controllers and HBAs.
- Little IT expertise required to manage the enclosures.e
|Product Family||HPE Power & Rack Equipment Racks & Enclos|
|Power supply unit (PSU) capacity||460 W|
|AC input voltage||100-240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Number of power supply units||1|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Package width||603.2 mm|
|Package depth||917.4 mm|
|Package height||282.7 mm|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||10 - 40 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-30 - 65 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 95%|
|Chassis type||Rack (2U)|
|Noise level||53 dB|
|Ports & interfaces|
|SAS host port||Y|
|Server operating systems supported||Windows Server 2003,Windows Server 2008|
|Linux operating systems supported||Y|
|HDD speed||7200 RPM|
|Storage drive capacity||1000 GB|
|Total installed storage capacity||25 TB|
|Storage drive size||2.5"|
|Number of storage drives supported||25|
|Supported storage drive types||HDD,SSD|
|Storage drives installed||Y|
|Installed storage drive type||HDD|
|Maximum supported storage capacity||240 TB|
|Storage drive interface||Serial ATA III|
|Data transfer rate||12 Gbit/s|
|RAID levels||6, 50, 60|
|Number of storage drives installed||25|