Hewlett Packard Enterprise D3700 w/25 1.8TB 12G SAS 10K SFF (2.5in) Enterprise Smart Carrier HDD 45TB Bundle disk array Rack (2U) Silver
HP M0S87AHP D3700 1.8TB 12G 10K SAS SC 45TB BNDL
D3700 w/25 1.8TB 12G SAS 10K SFF (2.5in) Enterprise Smart Carrier HDD 45TB Bundle
Hewlett Packard Enterprise D3700 w/25 1.8TB 12G SAS 10K SFF (2.5in) Enterprise Smart Carrier HDD 45TB Bundle, HDD, 45 TB, HDD,SSD, 768 TB, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS), 1800 GB
Hewlett Packard Enterprise D3700 w/25 1.8TB 12G SAS 10K SFF (2.5in) Enterprise Smart Carrier HDD 45TB Bundle. Installed storage drive type: HDD, Total installed storage capacity: 45 TB, Supported storage drive types: HDD,SSD. Chassis type: Rack (2U), Product colour: Silver. AC input voltage: 100-240 V, AC input frequency: 50/60 Hz. Width: 448 mm, Depth: 546 mm, Height: 87 mm. Software support: Insight Manager, Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows 2003 Microsoft Windows 2008 Microsoft Windows Hyper-V Red Hat Linux SUSE...Has your business exceeded your storage capacity? Manage your small and midrange business' growing storage needs by deploying the HP D3000 Enclosures, the next generation 12 Gb SAS low-cost, high-capacity, tiered external storage system. The HP D3000 Enclosures are ideal for your small application environments, remote offices and departmental locations.
The new 12 Gb SAS enclosures—Large Form Factor (LFF) D3600 with 12 drive bays and Small Form Factor (SFF) D3700 with 25 drive bays—offer flexible, modular solutions to simplify capacity expansion of HP ProLiant server and HP BladeSystem environments to external storage without having to make the full move to SAN or NAS. This allows you to buy what is needed today and purchase additional capacity as data storage needs grow.
D3000 Enclosures support HP SmartDrive Carrier. Buy and maintain a common set of HP ProLiant drives for Gen8/9 ProLiant servers.
Total support can grow up to 96 LFF or 200 SFF drives.
Affordable Storage for Capacity Demand
- HP D3000 Enclosures 12 Gb SAS enables a higher/faster data transfer rate doubling the current transfer rate of 6 Gb solutions providing crucial bandwidth.
- The modular platform provides investment protection by allowing you to purchase based on your current need, and plan for the future without hidden management charges.
- Increase your data speed with enterprise-class dual-port SAS drives as the need and budget dictates.
- Provides a higher level of redundancy and reliability thereby reducing single points of failure within the storage network.
Flexible and Scalable with Room to Grow
- The HP D3000 Enclosures give you the flexibility to mix and match SAS, SATA and Solid State drives in the same enclosure, and extend the benefit of tiered storage to direct attach customers.
- Designed to give you room to grow as your storage demands increase, the D3600 LFF can grow up to 96 drives. You can also add up to eight (8) D3600 large form factor (LFF) enclosures that can be connected together from a single controller port.
- With the D3700 SFF you can add up to 200 drives or up to eight (8) small form factor (SFF) enclosures can be connected together from a single controller port.
- With a Gen8/9 Smart Array Controller you can mix D3600 and the D3700 enclosures for expansion, up to four (4) D3600 and four (4) D3700 (4xLFF and 4xSFF) allowing for expansion up to 148 drives.
- On the D3700 you can get solid state drive support for up to 25 drives per Smart Array Controller.
Easy to Manage
- The HP D3000 Enclosures support the HP SmartDrive Carrier, (Gen8 ProLiant Drives), enabling a single set of common drives for Gen8/9 ProLiant servers and D3000 Enclosures.
- The HP D3000 Enclosures uses familiar HP ProLiant management tools including HP Systems Insight Manager and the HP Array Configuration Utility (ACU) software.
- The HP D3000 Enclosures are compatible with selected HP Smart Array SAS Controllers and HBAs.
- Little IT expertise required to manage the enclosures.
- HP StoreVirtual VSA Software: With HP StoreVirtual VSA you can use the power of virtualization to create a virtual array within your host server. Manage it as a single pool of shared storage capacity, and scale it to match your evolving needs.
- Microsoft Windows 2012 Storage Spaces with Gen9 ProLiant servers and H241 HBA
|Product Family||HPE Power & Rack Equipment Racks & Enclos|
|SAN backup support||N|
|Software Support||Insight Manager|
|Compatible operating systems||Microsoft Windows 2003|
Microsoft Windows 2008
Microsoft Windows Hyper-V
Red Hat Linux
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
|AC input voltage||100-240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Number of power supply units||2|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Chassis type||Rack (2U)|
|Ports & interfaces|
|SAS host port||Y|
|HDD speed||10000 RPM|
|Storage drive capacity||1800 GB|
|Total installed storage capacity||45 TB|
|Storage drive size||2.5"|
|Number of storage drives supported||200|
|Supported storage drive types||HDD,SSD|
|Storage drives installed||Y|
|Installed storage drive type||HDD|
|Maximum supported storage capacity||768 TB|
|Storage drive interface||Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)|
|Data transfer rate||12 Gbit/s|
|Number of storage drives installed||25|