Eaton ESF801-TN-E surge protector 220-250 V Black
EATON ESF801-TN-E1 Phase 80A 100kA Imax L-N plus 50kA Imax N-E enclosed
220 - 250VAC, 320VAC L-N, 6 kg
Eaton ESF801-TN-E, 220-250 V, Black, 48 dB, 6 kg, 240 mm, 220 mm
Eaton ESF801-TN-E. Nominal input voltage: 220-250 V. Product colour: Black, EMI/RFI noise filtering: 48 dB. Weight: 6 kg, Width: 240 mm, Depth: 220 mm- Compact solution for Class II / Cat B,C & D, Point of Entry, distribution board and sub board surge protection
- 2 mode protection L-N or L-E & N-E
- High kA rating per phase 100kA, Imax
- Exceptionally low let through voltage <600V @ 3kA / 8/20us, <800V @ 50kA / 8/20us, Inom
- 50A to 80A single and three phase models
- Fully enclosed and gear tray versions to suit switch boards
- Can be configured for 3:1 phase bypass loads
- Available in TN & TT systems versions
- Eliminates RCD/ELCB tripping by being installed at the service bus UPSTREAM of RCD/ELCB’s. ( In accordance with latest wiring rules recommendations.)
- Cost effective solution where multiple 20A series filters cause cost over run and increased cabinet foot print.
The ESF series surge filters are Class II, single and three phase, 2 port SPDs, designed to provide complete site surge protection in a compact footprint. These models utilize UL1449 ed3 certified thermallyfused MOV devices in conjunction with air-wound inductors to provide a current-limited output, coordinated to surge levels below 3kA. This means that all downstream power circuits are protected to ANSI/IEEE C62.41 Category B level, the common level that medium power LV loads (UPS, rectifier, industrial machines) are designed to accept. The design results in an exceptionally low let through voltage. ( <600V, 3kA, 8/20us ).
In addition, the units also provide filtering of line harmonics, noise and RF transmitters with a cut off frequency of <10KHz and a nominal attenuation of 48dB above 1MHz.
The units can be supplied in gear-tray format for installation into a switchboard, or enclosed in an IP54 enclosure. When installed in compliance with the manufacturer’s instructions and applicable standards, this unit provides a high degree of protection to
Models are offered in 1 or 3 phase for TT or TNbased power systems in the range of 50A to 80A.
|Product Family||EATON Power & Rack Equipment Power Equipm|
|Nominal input voltage||220-250 V|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||-10 - 65 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|EMI/RFI noise filtering||48 dB|