APC SUVTP15KH2B4S SMART-UPS VT 15KVA 400V W/2 BATT MOD EXP TO 4 INT MAINT BYPASS PARALLEL CAPABLE
APC - SCHNEIDER SUVTP15KH2B4S
SMART-UPS VT 15KVA 400V W/2 BATT MOD EXP TO 4, INT MAINT BYPASS, PARALLEL CAPABLE
Manufactured by: APC - SCHNEIDER
Part Number: SUVTP15KH2B4S
APC UPS Delivers higher availability through redundant batteries. Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load):||9.70 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load):||27.30 Minute|
|Battery Chemistry:||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time:||5 Hour|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SUVTP15KH2B4S|
|Manufacturer Website Address:||http://www.apc.com/au|
|Manufacturer:||American Power Conversion Corp|
|Product Name:||Smart-UPS VT 15 kVA Tower UPS|
|Product Type:||Dual Conversion Online UPS|
|Modular Slots:||2 x Battery|
|Emergency Power OFF:||Yes|
|Network Management:||SNMP Manageable|
|Warranty Information||1 year repair or replace|
|Product Family||APC - SCHNEIDER Power & Rack Equipment Po|
|Marketing Text||APC UPS Delivers higher availability through redundant batteries. Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.|
|PI Date||Mar 2011|
|Manufacturer Web Site||http://www.apc.com|
|Product Type||Uninterruptible Power Supply|
|Product Model||Not defined|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 40|
|Other Features||* APC Smart-UPS VT, 12 kW / 15 kVA,Input 400V 3PH / Output 400V 3PH, Interface Port DB-9 RS-232, Smart-Slot, Extended runtime model|
* Parallel-capacity capable - Increases total power capacity by using multiple UPSs simultaneously.
* Parallel-redundant capable - Power the connected equipment with multiple UPSs to increase system redundancy
* Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
* Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
* Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
* Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS overload condition or fault.
* Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
* Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
|Control Panel||Multi-function LCD status and control console|
|Audible Alarm||Audible and visible alarms prioritized by severity|
|Input Frequency||40 - 70|
|Output Frequency||47 - 53|
|Input Connection||1 x Hard Wire 5-wire|
|Output Connection||1 x Hard Wire 4-wire|
|Interface||1 x RS-232|