APC AP9608 uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
The Out-of-Band Management Card (AP9608) is an American Power Conversion (APC) management product that allows you to monitor and control your APC uninterruptible power supply (UPS) by using a modem. The card provides the following features for remote management:
- Remote UPS status display
- Remote UPS control (for example, safe reboot during a power outage or when the server has been shut down)
- Data and event logging
- Operator paging in case of trouble
The Out-of-Band Management Card requires the following:
- An APC UPS model that has a card slot: Smart-UPS®, Matrix-UPS™, Symmetra®, or Silcon™ DP300E Series.
- A telephone line for paging or remote management.
- A dumb terminal or a computer running a terminal emulation program (such as HyperTerminal) for configuration.
- A computer with modem and terminal emulation software (such as HyperTerminal) for remote management. The modem must be able to interpret industry-standard AT commands.
- One null modem cable (940-0103), supplied.
You can also use the Out-of-Band Management Card with the APC Environmental Monitoring Card and the APC Web/SNMP Management Card.
- Number of Power Cords: 1
- Maximum Height: 37, 3.7 cm
- Maximum Width: 115, 11.5 cm
- Maximum Depth: 122, 12.2 cm
- Net Weight: 0.14 kg
- Shipping weight: 0.45 kg
- Shipping Height: 50, 5.0 cm
- Shipping Width: 165, 16.5 cm
- Shipping Depth: 230, 23.0 cm
- Color: Black
- Units per Pallet: 672.0
- Operating Environment: 0 - 45 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Operating Elevation: 0-3000 meters
- Storage Temperature: -15 - 65 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Storage Elevation: 0-15000 meters
- Approvals: C-tick, CE, DOC/Industry Cananda, EN 55022 Class B, EN 55024, EN 55082, FCC Part 15 Class B, VCCI
- Equipment protection policy: --
- Standard warranty: 2 years repair or replace
Sustainable Offer Status
- RoHS: Compliant
Features - Configuration utility, Event logging, Out-of-Band Management, Password Security, Status Indicator LED's, UPS Support
Includes - User Manual
|Compatibility||APC UPS's with SmartSlot|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||120.7 x 108 x 38.1 mm|
|Interface||management of UPSs via external modem|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 45 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 95%|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-15 - 65 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 95%|
|Operating altitude||0 - 3000 m|
|Colour of product||Black|